Volunteers at Christ Community Health Services provide guidance and assistance to patients, visitors and staff, including:
- Clerical and office assistance
- Greeting the public
- Read/translate to patients
- Special Events i.e. CCHS Fashion Show, Walk/Run, Sign hanger
To become a volunteer you must be:
- Available three to four hours per week
- Compliant with appearance standards
- Customer service oriented
- 18 years of age or older
- Application accepted at anytime
College Student Volunteer
High School Student Volunteer
Summer program for high school students.
Ready to Volunteer?
If you are ready to begin, please Apply Here.
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10