MEMPHIS,Tenn. — The Tennessee Department of Health, Shelby County Health Department, and community partnering organizations, including Memphis Health Center, Church Health and Christ Community Health Services, are offering free drive-through COVID-19 testing today, according to a press release.
Testing is available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
• Mt.Zion Baptist Church – 60 S. Pkwy East
• First Baptist Church-Broad – 2835 Broad Avenue (South parking lot next to Sam Cooper Blvd.)
• Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church – 70 N. Bellevue Blvd.
• Berean Missionary Baptist Church – 1666 E. Raines Rd.
• Divine Faith – 7201 E. Shelby Drive
• Orange Mound Senior Center – 2590 Park Avenue
No appointment is needed, and anyone can be tested, according to the press release.
The TDH will also provide free face coverings while supplies last.