What do I bring to my first appointment?
If you are a new patient, please bring:
- Your photo ID
- Insurance card
- Money for co-pay
- Bring all medications
- Please visit the Resources link at the right of this page to complete the New Patient Information Packets
If you do not have insurance, you will need to bring:
You must provide proof of income for everyone in the household. We recommend that you bring your prior year tax return as proof of income. If you do not have a tax return, may bring the following items:
• Most recent pay stubs for one month
• Unemployment verification or check stubs
• Social Security payment statement
• Social Security disability statement or check stubs
• Retirement payments
• Alimony payments
• No information older than 60 days
If you are experiencing homelessness, you may visit our Mobil Van.
If you have no proof of income, please be prepared to pay $100.