COVID testing is still available!
If you would like to be vaccinated, text "vaccine" to 91999
Here's how you get tested at a Christ Community Health Services Memphis Locations:
1) You must pre-register. To pre-register, please text "Test2020" to 91999.
2) You will be contacted by Christ Community to get scheduled at a location
Testing locations by appointment ONLY:
- Broad -- W & TH
- Frayser -- T & TH
- Hickory Hill -- M thru F
- Orange Mound -- TH & F
- Raleigh -- T & TH
- Third Street -- M thru F
Here's how you get tested at Christ Community Health Services: East Jackson
1) You must pre-register.
To pre-register, please call or text 731-540-0330.
2) You will be contacted by Christ Community to get scheduled
Testing by appointment by appointment ONLY:
- East Jackson -- M thru F
COVID-19 testing is available DAILY at many Christ Community Health Services locations.
COVID-19 Testing is available to individuals who have come into contact with someone who have tested positive, or is experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
• Cough or shortness of breath
• Unexplained muscle aches/pains
• Loss of smell and taste
• Diarrhea with loss of appetite
Testing is also available for essential workers without symptoms.
The following work forces are included:
• First responders, such as paramedics, emergency medical technicians, law enforcement officers or firefighters.
• Grocery stores, fast food, gas stations, pharmacies, restaurants
• Correctional facilities, such as jails or prisons
• Public utilities, and sanitation.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces