Christ-centered obstetric training
Prepping doctors for obstetric training for the underserved anywhere in the world.
- Training disciple-making family physicians to provide comprehensive obstetric and manage complex obstetrical conditions in the context of distinctively Christian service.
- Develop skills that can be used, or replicated, to care for underserved patients across the United States and the globe, including in a missions setting.
- Scheduled labor and delivery (L&D) coverage including possible call coverage
- Intensive supervision during the first 4 months, with increasing independence over the final 8 month of fellowship
- Supervised C-sections, including repeat C-sections.
- Apply Now