Christ Community is now offering Telephonic Visits
What is a telephonic visit:
For telephonic visits, patients are scheduled for a phone call the day they make an appointment and their provider will call the patient on their phone.
You can set up your scheduled visit by calling our Customer Care Center at (731) 540-0330.
- First, call for an appointment. You will be added to a call list for that day.
- Please be available at the designated appointment time.
Please have these items readily available for your call:
- Insurance information
- Prescription information
- Once you receive your call from your provider, please be very specific about symptoms you may be experiencing.
- If a prescription is needed, your provider can send it directly to the pharmacy of your choice.
Telephonic visits are held to the same privacy standards of a regular office visit. Your phone call visit is convenient to you, confidential, and secure. If the provider is unable to treat your symptoms through Telephonic visit, you will be asked to make a traditional visit.
After 25 years of service in the Memphis community, on January 7, 2020, Christ Community Health Services embarked on a new journey in East Jackson, Tennessee.
Christ Community Health Services: East Jackson is the ninth additon to the Christ Community family and the first expansion outside of Memphis and Shelby County.
“We are excited about the prospect of serving the health care needs in the East Jackson community. The need for quality and affordable healthcare is paramount as the area lacks a federally qualified health center in the targeted service area,” said Christ Community Health Services, Chief Executive Officer, Shantelle Leatherwood. “Christ Community is extremely honored to answer the call to expand our mission to Madison County, TN.” The clinic will be led by Shannon Walker, new Vice President of Operations with Dr. David Larsen serving as the first physician on staff.
Christ Community has focused on fulfilling the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the underserved, uninsured, and homeless in the Memphis community since 1995. Our mission is to provide high-quality health care, recognizing that Jesus Christ is the true healer of individuals and their communities and the source of our ability to serve.
This location serves medical needs in these following areas:
- Adult and Pediatric Primary Medical care includes assessments, diagnosis, screening, education, and treatment offering follow-up services and referrals when needed.
- Preventive Health Services includes well-child exams, screenings, and immunizations.
- Behavioral Health Services is provided via telehealth by connecting the patient to our Memphis providers.
- Spiritual Counseling Services are available, in addition to, prayer with our staff.
Christ Community Health Services is a nonprofit organization that serves the medically underserved. To continue to provide quality health care, donations of support are needed from the general public, local churches, and businesses. To learn more about helping us, help the community, call Michelle Lady at (901) 842-1927 or email email@example.com.
East Jackson Health Center
Request your appointment through the Patient Portal!
655 Lexington Ave
Jackson, TN 38301
- Adult primary care
- Pediatric primary care
- Behavioral Health
Lead Physician: Dr. David Larsen
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am -5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
* For medical needs after hours please call (731) 540-0330