You Can Make a Difference
2015 marked the 20th Anniversary of Christ Community’s service in the Memphis community. We have been blessed to grow and expand our services throughout Shelby County, and caring partners like you, who are committed to the work Christ Community provides, allow us to continue to serve those in the most underserved of our city. Click the donate button to get involved.
Gifts of monetary support enable us to continue providing resources and outreach programs that transform lives and communities. Make a gift today or become “A Champion for Change” by giving $20 (or the amount of your choice) a month for the next year. Click the donate button to make a donation.
Your donations help provide services to those in our community who otherwise would have no access to care. Our biggest challenge is filling the gap for our uninsured patients. You can help fill that gap and provide care to someone in need:
- $30 equates to a Standard Office Visit
- $75 equates to an Ultrasound
- $150 equates to an Initial Prenatal Visit & Routine Obstetrical Care
- $500 equates to a Breast Biopsy
- $1200 equates to Prenatal Care, Delivery & Post-Partum Follow-up
Our homeless need help too!
We have an on-going opportunity to donate items which will be packaged and provided to our homeless community.
All toiletries should be full size. All items must be new.
- Bibles (NIV) and Tracks
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Hair Comb & Brush
- Soap / Shampoo & Conditioner
- Lotion / Vaseline & Lip Balm
- Knit Hats / Gloves & Scarves
- Dark Socks
- T-shirts (all sizes)
- Long Johns (all sizes)
- Individual packages of crackers, chips, soups, and other non-perishable food items, bottled water, etc